What information do we collect?
You may use mgsrefining.com without providing any personal information because our website does not passively collect personal information about you. We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, fill out a form, or Create an Account.
When ordering or registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your:
- Email address
- Mailing address
- Phone number
By providing Manhattan Gold & Silver with your information, you consent to us maintaining that information in our customer database.
The Site is not directed to children. The Company does not knowingly collect any personal information from children. If you are concerned about your child’s use of the Site, you may use web-filtering technology to supervise or limit access to the Site.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for account creation, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. You may also receive emails from our other businesses.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information, including:
Third-party vendors, including Google, show your ads on sites on the internet.
Safeguarding of Information
Our employees are trained to understand the importance of confidentiality and are required to adhere to our privacy policies and procedures. Employees who violate these policies and procedures are subject to disciplinary action. We employ numerous practices to protect against the disclosure of information for purposes unrelated to the performance of our business functions or to individuals other than those who must use it in the course of their work activities. These practices include the use of password protection of computer files, e-mail and voice-mail, video surveillance, and other physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
This policy was last modified on May 2, 2013.