Sell Your Scrap Gold
Two Convenient Ways to Sell to MGS
Manhattan Gold & Silver has been recycling precious metals for jewelers, pawnbrokers, dentists, and industrial companies at our headquarters in Manhattan’s famed Diamond District for more than 30 years. With us, selling your scrap gold is easy. We accept lots from walk-ins at our storefront, as well as via mail.
Want to sell your gold for the best payout? Just follow these easy steps:
- Estimate the Value of Your Lot – Simply weigh your precious metals and use our Payout Calculator to determine the estimated value of your lot.
- Deliver Your Lot – After you get a payout estimate, get your lot to us, and we handle the rest.
- Either deliver your precious metals in-person at our location, or ship them using your preferred carrier.
- You also have the option to work with our shipping partner to get secure, discounted shipping.
- Leave It to Us – We’ll assay your lot to determine the value. Expect us to be in touch!
- Get Paid – Your payout is usually processed the same day the lot is received. You can choose from either a wire transfer (fastest) or check.
The types of precious metal scrap we accept include, metal shavings, jeweler bench sweeps, polishing material, dental apparatus, broken objects made from previous metals and more.
Note that we do not refine material from electronics or electronic components (such as computers, cell phones, or parts of such technology), or African mined materials. Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions about your lot or what we do and do not refine.
To start the process of selling your lot, request a free payout estimate.
We look forward to working with you!