Our dedicated customers are sure to know all about our Ship & Sell feature that lets you send us your precious metal scraps – even if you’re not in Manhattan.
To start using Ship & Sell, all you have to do is create an Account with us and then you’re on your way to printing new mailing labels each time you have a new lot of precious metals to ship to us. We only purchase metals wholesale, serving jewelry, pawn and industrial companies. Having an account with Manhattan Gold & Silver will help us quickly communicate about the status of your lot, whether you are in New York City or not.
Now, Manhattan Gold & Silver has partnered with G4S International Logistics to provide you with discounted shipping labels with insurance included (FedEx or UPS). Shipping and insuring gold or other precious metals can be expensive and put a dent in your return. However, by taking advantage of our partnership with G4S, you can use our Ship & Save feature to get the maximum payout for your long distance transaction. To get your discounted shipping label, simply:
- use this link
- Enter your Company Name and Email Address in their respective fields and click “Submit”
- Read and accept the Return Shipment Terms and Conditions. Click Continue button.
- Now you will able to begin creating your shipping label. Enter “Ship From” information (Ship To information is pre-populated with Manhattan Gold & Silver’s info). Then, specify “Shipment Information” (choose your ship date and service level / ship method, enter insured value, enter type of packaging and weight of box). Click Continue button.
- You can also check the “Schedule Pickup” box to choose date and time you want your package picked up.
- You will then be able to review your discounted shipping costs and pay with your credit card
Do not create an account with G4S. You will only get the discount when you go through our link. After that, follow the onscreen prompts to get your insured and discounted shipping labels. It’s just another way your friendly neighborhood metal refiner tries to help you get the maximum payout for your gold and other precious metals.